Rules and Regulations
The following rules were established to maintain high standards of cleanliness, safety and maintenance, with a “Good Neighbor Policy” in mind. Since every contingency cannot be covered in a set of rules, from time to time, modification may be necessary. Your compliance is appreciated and will ensure a pleasant stay for all guests.
- Front Desk: 9:00am – 5:00pm Monday-Saturday
- Quiet Hours: 10:00pm – 8:00am
- Check Out: 11:00am
- Check In: 1:00pm
Texas Freedom RV Village may not be used as your permanent mailing address. You must have a permanent address or a P.O. Box to which your regular mail can be delivered. Packages may be delivered to the office as a convenience and picked up during normal Office Hours.
DEPOSITS AND PAYMENTS – EXTENDED STAY GUESTS
- A $100 Electric Deposit is required at time of reservation for an RV site and will be applied against your final electric bill at the conclusion of your stay. The remaining amount of the Electric Deposit (if any) will be refunded to you.
- A $200 Cleaning Deposit for cabins is required at time of reservation and will be returned at the conclusion of your stay if your cabin is left clean and in an undamaged condition.
- Monthly rent payments are due on the same day of the month as your original arrival date, and must be paid in full each month (to include the previous month’s electric bill for your RV site. Rent is paid in advance; electric is paid arrears).
- Late Payment Policy: If rent is not paid within three (3) days of the due date, a $15 per day late fee will be applied to the balance due. This late fee will continue to accrue until full payment is received.
- No refunds or prorations of rent will be made if you choose to shorten your stay.
- RV Rates include (two) 2 adults & any child 17 years of age or younger. Each additional person (anyone 18 years of age or older) is $60 per month, with a maximum occupancy of four (4) people per RV site. Cabin Rates include 2 people, with a maximum occupancy of two (2) people (no exceptions). Rates are subject to change.
- No more than one RV may be parked on a site.
- The RV must be well maintained and in excellent overall condition. Texas Freedom RV Village does have a 15-year age limit on all RVs. However, management reserves the right to make exceptions on a per-case basis.
- Gonzales County mandates the use of air-tight sewer gaskets. Sewer hoses on long term rigs should be raised off the ground to allow for site landscaping.
- Commercially made wheel covers are allowed.
- RVs and personal vehicles may be washed onsite by a professional vehicle wash vendor only utilizing their own water. Please contact the office for more information.
- Contact the office if you wish to sell your RV. “For Sale” signs on your RV are only permitted with manager approval. If the new owners of your RV wish to remain in the park, they must be approved by management – it is not automatic.
- Park staff must direct the parking of all RVs, including relocating to another site.
- Vehicles must be well maintained (no oil leaks) and operated in a safe manner. Maximum speed is 5 MPH.
- No repairs or maintenance may be done in the resort, except by approved resort mobile services.
- Inoperable or unlicensed vehicles are not permitted.
- No more than two personal vehicles allowed on a site, providing the site can accommodate the second vehicle. An additional fee will apply to the second vehicle.
- Vehicles are to be parked only in the space intended. The common areas are not for long-term parking.
- Never park in an empty site, on a grassy area, or on the street.
- Drive only on the roadways and never through an empty site.
- No long-term parking in visitor spaces, unless approved by management.
- All vehicular noise is to be kept to a minimum. Please be mindful of your neighbors when warming your diesel engines – they can be very loud.
- Recreational use of motorized bikes, motorcycles (except for entering and exiting the resort), or ATV’s within the resort is not permitted.
- Sites must be clean and free of debris. Hosing down of sites is generally not allowed and requires management permission.
- Please position your satellite receivers on the gravel pad and not on the grass.
- Only furniture and items intended for outside use are allowed and must be kept to a minimum. Because we want to take care of our grassy areas, please do not put lawn furniture, grills, rugs, etc. on the grass.
- Clutter and eyesores such as boxes, tools, wood, empty flowerpots, etc. are not permitted.
- Dumpsters located on the property are for on-site trash and garbage only.
- All trash must be bagged and tied prior to being placed in the dumpster.
- The following are not allowed on sites (including under the rig):
- Open storage containers. Concrete blocks to form structures or brace awnings.
- No clothes lines or hanging of laundry. The laundry facility at the main building accepts credit or debit cards only, no coins.
- Appliances outside the RV.
- Subletting or timesharing.
- Feeding of stray animals.
- Propane fire rings are permitted only. No wood-burning fires, please.
- Boats, Cargo, or other trailers unless approved by management.
- Sleeping in personal vehicles or out of doors.
- Walking through or crossing over another occupied site is not permitted.
- Alcoholic beverages are allowed, but obnoxious behavior or any behavior that could adversely affect the enjoyment of other parties will not be tolerated. In the event of such activity, in the judgment of management, the parties responsible will be required to leave immediately without refund.
- Dumping of gray water, sink water and black water on the ground is prohibited.
- We welcome a maximum of three (3) nonaggressive pets at your site. One (1) nonaggressive small pet allowed in cabin. All pets must be registered at the office. Remember, cats are pets too and the rules apply to them. Pets are not to be let out to run loose.
- All pets must always be leashed while outside the RV and may not be left unattended. Pet kennels, pens, or corrals are not permitted. Please cleanup after your pet.
- For the enjoyment of all guests, nuisance or noisy animals will not be permitted.
- Pets are not permitted in any resort building.
GUESTS AND VISITORS
- The monthly rate includes two (2) people. Each additional person is subject to an additional fee of $60 per month, per person. Maximum of four (4) adults per RV site and two (2) people per cabin.
- Overnight guests must be registered at the office and are subject to a fee.
EMERGENCY AND SAFETY
- If you have need to call 911 and time allows, please call the office so the courtesy patrol or maintenance staff can be prepared to escort the emergency personnel to your site.
- If you observe any activity you believe to be of concern, please call the office at (830) 519-9005.
- Emergency Contact Information forms are required from all monthly guests. This information remains private and used only when a situation arises that we need to contact someone in the event of an emergency or is sought by law enforcement agencies. We never give personal information out to others.
- All monthly guests must have a current contact number on file in the office.
- Any activity which may endanger another is prohibited. No use of firearms, BB guns or fireworks allowed.
- No smoking in any Texas Freedom RV Village buildings including cabins.
- Management and Texas Freedom RV Village are not responsible for loss or damage to any guest’s property due to theft, vandalism, fire, accidents or any other casualty or act of God. Guests of Texas Freedom RV Village expressly assumes all risk of such loss or damage and is responsible for carrying his or her own insurance. In addition, damages of any kind caused by guests or visitors of the park shall be billed to the daily/weekly/monthly guest.